Monday, January 27, 2014

Introduction


A few days ago I promised to provide fitness information on my Blog. I was very excited to see the response.  However, due to the comments made pertaining to my post, I've decided to inform some of you that it may be preaching to the choir...and I don't want to preach to the choir.  I want to preach to those who have tried it all.  To those who have "had it", and to those who have almost given up.  I want to reach out to those who are ready, and to those who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
The thing I'm excited about the most is that these people are at a point of “readiness to change.”  You’re not looking to argue or debate (that will come later), you're here to listen and learn.  You're open enough to understand that it may not be the food...it may not be gluten...it may not be that you have been cursed with bad genes.

You’re open to accept for the first time in a long time that it may just be you.
I've decided to provide you information in 3 steps.  Each of these steps will come in the form of a blog that is under 500 words - do you know how hard that is?  I'm doing it this way so that some of you will not waste your time (you can read it...proceed forward...or discontinue).

Each step will be revisited with a more in-depth discussion that will answer some of the questions that I have left open - this is an easy topic that is very complex...ironic huh?
Let me state up front that all of the information I will provide can be backed up with neural science, psychology, nutrition science, and exercise physiology.

I'm just pulling from all areas of science to paint a picture of the growing epidemic that many are facing living in a world of abundance.
I look forward to being of service and providing you information that will not only change your body, but change your mind.

"The greatest thing I can ever do is not what I can do to my body...but what I can do to my mind"