Friday, September 9, 2011

The Most Interesting Trainer in the World...


* Some of the things in this post are fiction...most are true. It's kind of like a Dan Brown novel 

~ I once missed a lift… just to see what it felt like

~ Patrick Dempsey has my picture on his refrigerator

~ I once tried to walk through the gym without looking in the mirrors to see if I could find my way around.

~ Medical text wants to display me as the new Vitruvian Man 

~ I was going to be in the movie, “Fast and Furious”, but I was too fast and too furious 

~ If you were to meet me...you would feel compelled to ask me to take my shirt off

~ Kim Kardashian has a statue of my butt by her pool   

~ Jack La Lanne once photo shopped my body on to his picture

~ Ladies would rather chat with me than chat with other ladies

~ People ask me for my autograph… just to watch my hands flex

~ If I were to give you a spot (help you with your lift)… you would miss your lift intentionally, just so you could watch me lift the weight off of you

~ People ask me to hold their babies… just to look at my forearms

~ Mirrors love to reflect my image

~ I was once tried out to be Sylvester Stallone’s body double in Rambo V…but I was too muscular

~ Under armor begged me to display their shirts on my body

~ Producers wanted to change the fantastic 4 to the fantastic 5… just to include me

~ People "accidentally" turn off the lights to get a better look at the definition in my calves (definition shows better in natural light)

~ People like to ask me what to eat...not because the’re listening...but because the’re watching

~ Arnold once asked me a question

~ I started my career as a jock model (athletic supporter)


~ My looks create a conundrum for my wife

~ I once sued Joe Weider for copying my principles…and won

~ Men often ask me to hug their wives

~ Doctors consult me

~ Angelina Jolie once stalked me

~ I shave my back and give the hair to locks of love (hair must be 6 inches or longer)

~ I have turned down several spandex modeling contracts

~ Did I mention Angelina Jolie once stalked me?

~ Nike once asks me...How do you do it?


Stay thirsty my friends  



5 comments:

chrismlegg.com said...

Actually, if it were like a Dan Brown novel, it would mean that you are, in fact, a trainer... but nothing you actually say about yourself is true... however, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! LOVE IT! So you never figured out the video thing, huh? I guess computers don't obey your every command...

Kelly Hitchcock said...

Thanks Chris ;)

Melissa...Im just not good with this computer thing.

SciGuy said...

When KH does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Kelly Hitchcock said...

SciGuy...Stop it...stop it. I once missed a push up just to make others feel stronger.